How to construct the pipeline for hls videos (AES encrypted or not)

silver sxhsxhsxh66 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:48:47 UTC 2016

Hey Dunk,

Thanks for your response. Later I tried other pipelines, and I found one
which worked.

souphttpsrc location=url ! hlsdemux ! decodebin name=u  u. ! queue !
autovideosink  u. ! queue ! autoaudiosink

I cannot tell the difference but it did work for non-encrypted streams.
However, here's another problem, that is, I cannot play an encrypted stream.
Error message: Could not determine type of stream.

I checked on the internet but haven't found anything helpful. I saw that
hlsdemux supports openssl and AES decryption in this link:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-commits/2014-August/081573.html.
But I have no idea how it works.

Silver