Gst-launch-1.0 (v1.80) Decklink Interlaced Video

Dave Johnstone dave at digits.tv
Mon May 23 10:08:09 UTC 2016

The video is decoded as:

video/x-raw format: Y42Bwidth: 720 height: 576 interlace-mode: mixed
pixel-aspect-ratio: 16/15chroma-site: dv colorimetry: bt601 framerate: 25/1

The interlace mode is detected as 'mixed' not 'interleaved'.  The
pipeline errors with 'general stream error, reason: not-negotiated'.

I can't test the audio just now but the GStreamer version is 1.8 from
the pre-compiled OSX packages, the decklink plugin is dated 2016-03-24.