Gstreamer Video Flip and Save Flipped video

tgn1 tiagofariascabral at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:14:36 UTC 2016

Well, I got this pipeline working just fine, but I wanted to make it save the
file with the flipped video. It seems its only possible to flip the test
video, but is there any way I could save the file with the rotation?

Here's my pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 -e v4l2src device=/dev/video1 \ ! video/x-h264, width=800,
height=448, framerate=30/1 ! tee name=t \ t. ! queue ! h264parse !
avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! videoflip method=2 ! xvimagesink sync=false \ t.
! queue ! h264parse ! matroskamux \ ! filesink location='raw.dual.mkv'
sync=false

Please, help me out!

Thank you