Detect client disconnect from network

Tran Tu camtubk05 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 03:03:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The issue I pointed here is quite similar with Prabhakar Lad had noticed.
But the scenario here is like this:
I have an application that can be start/stop streaming as an RTSP server. My
server and client has the same LAN network (192.168.2.xx)

1. My app start streaming via RTSP
2. VLC client access the stream
3. Then from the client, I made it join into another network ( its IP now is
192.168.0.yy)

The server do nothing happens from then on, my intention is that how can
rtsp server can periodically detect the presence of client to clear all
things gracefully when client lost the connection.

For the "closed" callback mentioned in rtsp-client.c, I just wonder whether
how can it emit TEARDOWN when it already lost the connection to server.