Video playback problem with omx

Abin P abinp12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:32:33 UTC 2016

Dear Sebastian droge

I checked gstomx.conf file in build image on board.Its shows all omx
packages that installed in image.How can i solve buffer allocation
problem?.Here i am attaching the gstomx.conf file with this mail.
Regards Abin

On Nov 2, 2016 2:29 PM, "Sebastian Dröge" <sebastian at centricular.com> wrote:

On Wed, 2016-11-02 at 14:15 +0530, Abin P wrote:
> Dear Sebastian droge
> Thanks for your valuable reply.
>
> How can i solve the problem with allocating buffers on decoder.Is
> there anyway to find which file or library missing??

It doesn't look like a problem in GStreamer at this point, but with the
OpenMAX IL provided by your hardware's manufacturer.

You'll have to check if that is installed correctly, if you set it up
correctly in the gstomx.conf and otherwise ask them for support.