Video playback problem with omx

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Thu Nov 3 11:25:04 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-11-03 at 10:02 +0530, Abin P wrote:
> Dear Sebastian droge
> I checked gstomx.conf file in build image on board.Its shows all omx
> packages that installed in image.How can i solve buffer allocation
> problem?.Here i am attaching the gstomx.conf file with this mail.

By talking to the hardware manufacturer, or having someone work on that
together with the required documentation and the hardware in question.
Without further debugging on the target hardware, this won't be
solvable.

Also you're apparently using a modified gst-omx here, it contains
changes for your hardware platform and we don't know what all these
changes are.