Problems with udpsrc in IPv6

Federico Jinkis fedejinkis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:09:11 UTC 2016

*B''H*
Hello everyone, I'm new in this mailing list.
I am an student of Computer Engineering in UNS, Bahia Blanca, Argentina and
I have many problems with gstreamer. I do not have anything else to do, I
am keeping without options.
Basically I want to stream in live from my raspberry to my PC through the
IPv6 link-site direction. The server (my RPi3) sends the packets and there
are arriving (because when I check with tcpdump in my PC I can see them)
but my gstreamer client do not reproduces them, it is like nothing be
happen. I use the following commands:

In RPi3:

> raspivid -n -w 720 -h 480 -b 4500000 -fps 30 -vf -hf -t 0 -o - |
> \gst-launch-1.0 -v fdsrc !  h264parse ! rtph264pay config-interval=10 pt=96
> ! \udpsink host=fe80::14ed:a3ff:fe1e:80f6%bat0 port=9000

In Fedora 24 (my PC)

> gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port=9000 caps='application/x-rtp,
> media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)H264' !
> \rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=false

I have tried adding "multicast-group=::1" (deprecated) and use the
attribute "address" that is specified in gst-inspect, but although other
threads have obteined the solution, in my case there is no results... I
really need it, because, later, I would like to stream with a multicast
address (something that I do not know how to do), what I suppose there is
more complex.

Thanks in advance!

--
*Federico Jinkis*