Unable to figure gst-launch-1.0 with rtsp

NarutoKun anikesh_dada at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 4 10:27:11 UTC 2016

======================
Thank you Arjen

Your direction was helpful. Seems like the my network proxy settings were
hindering the camera feeds from opening up !!!

Have removed PC Proxy settings and now I see the feeds.
Though the feeds are coming with almost 2 seconds delay, am glad to see some
output :) Need to figureout on the latency front now.

Thanks again !

Have made the latency = 0 too and it works fine.

Thank you for your support
Good Day