Detect damaged file

Mikl michael.yarochkin at timetronics.be
Tue Nov 8 13:46:07 UTC 2016

Hello, Sebastian

Sorry for using word "hanging" without proper explanation.
I am starting pipeline, runing loop and waiting for GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE
on a bus.
Because file is damaged, i never have it, and my app is stuck in this loop.

I need to find a way:
-detect what file is "good" without loop
-or make timeout and shutdown loop after X milliseconds with error

Say me if you need my code.

GStreamer is almost perfect. It is always right. I am happy sins start
working in it. Thank you for the perfect tool.
You always can find something to improve. And i already have a list. :)

Mikl