make is not finding libgstapp - appsrc

rick b rick_blacker at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 04:13:10 UTC 2016

Well... My excitement just flew out the window.  I guess I still need help.
The tool chain in eclipse is still not finding the library.
Even though I have added a direct path to this library, the tool chain in
eclipse is still not seeing it.

I know you mentioned something about pkg-config.  To be honest, I tried to
read up on it a week ago, but found it to be very confusing.  I come from a
Microsoft Visual Studio background.  I've only recently started developing
in the Linux world and often times feel like I'm way in over my head.

I really need some very explicit instructions I guess on how to setup my
development environment.  As mentioned, everything was working until I tried
to add this library libgstapp-1.0

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4680629/gstreamer_libs.png>