Problems with udpsrc in IPv6

fedejinkis fedejinkis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:38:43 UTC 2016

As you said, I checked the sequence number of the RTP packets and there are
not monotonically increasing in my mesh. In fact, some of them are the same,
but in many opportunities, the sequence number is an old one.

On the other hand, in my home network, the RTP packets are not monotonically
increasing either. The video stream is bad and although now is not a gray
screen, the video have about more than minute and a half of delay, the old
sequence numbers are much less frequent but the presence of the repeated
sequence number ones are equally than the in the mesh.

In what respect of SPS/PPS code data in the H264, I also tried to see them
with Wireshark (I do not know how to do it with some plugin of GStreamer, in
fact, I have had a look in gst-inspect but I did not realise what property
or cap must be set to it). I saw that for every 3 or 4 packets with
different sequence number, one with start bit and payload unit has been
sent.

So, the packets are arriving late, are not them?
How can I find a solution to this issue? There is a special command to
stream and receive in IPv6? Or is just that my network it is not properly to
this application?

I add the Wireshark screenshot.
Thanks so much Sebeastian, I hope you can help me.
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4680723/Screenshot_from_2016-11-16_16-25-09.png>