Problem generating Quicktime files

kroketor mariano.escudero.sanjose at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:41:38 UTC 2016

hi, I have a pipeline that creates files that works well when are open in
VLC, but if i try to open they in quicktime they doesn't work. The quicktime
bar moves but it doesn't shows any video. I tried also with the qtmux but i
have obtained the same results. Its supossed that mp4mux and qtmux are both
optimizied to create compatible archives with Quicktime so, what is the
problerm? I'm doing something wrong?

This is the pipeline that i'm using:

appsrc name = source ! clockoverlay name = clock ! textoverlay name=text !
videoconvert name=conv ! queue name=queuestore ! x264enc name=encoder !
h264parse ! mp4mux name=muxer ! filesink name=videostore.