RTP/UDP streaming only first frame

Walter Lucetti myzhar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:15:57 UTC 2016

I had a similar issue on the Nvidia Jetson TK1. If I remember well both the
boards use the same H264 compression hardware. If you are using H264
compression maybe that the source is not sending the PPS.

Try to add "insert-sps-pps=true" to "omxh264enc" if you are using it.

About "multicast-iface" you must use it only if you create a multicast
group, otherwise the simple IP address identifies the correct net card.

Walt

> Thank you very much, Walter.
>
> I also tried to catch the streaming from another Raspberry via gst-launch
> but the file produced cannot be played back on VLC. This is the pipeline I
> used:
>

> Both Rapsberries are connected to an independant wi-fi router and the one
> acting as a server is also wired to another network via Ethernet. I changed
> the parameters in the server pipeline in order to match this situation
> (host=192.168.0.255 bind-address=192.168.0.99 multicast-iface=wlan0).
>
> Can you see what I am doing wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> --

*Walter Lucetti*