RTP/UDP streaming only first frame

Carlos carlos at encore-lab.com
Wed Nov 23 07:55:43 UTC 2016

Thank you very much, Walter.

I also tried to catch the streaming from another Raspberry via gst-launch
but the file produced cannot be played back on VLC. This is the pipeline I
used:

Both Rapsberries are connected to an independant wi-fi router and the one
acting as a server is also wired to another network via Ethernet. I changed
the parameters in the server pipeline in order to match this situation
(host=192.168.0.255 bind-address=192.168.0.99 multicast-iface=wlan0).

Can you see what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!