Problems with udpsrc in IPv6

fedejinkis fedejinkis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 07:13:38 UTC 2016

I have tried with rtpjitterbuffer next to udpsrc element and before of
h264depay. It is possible that the repeated packets has been ignored, but,
the problem persist, even with the property no-lost=true.
Maybe the main problem is the network, but, it is very strange, I am using
an AdHoc network and a common home network... I think that the problem is
in the elements that I use to build the pipeline, or maybe, GStreamer just
can not deal with IPv6. How Chinese people (who have in general IPv6) work
with this kind of streams?
I really need to find a solution of this issue, but, I do not know where
search. I am sure that there must be a way to stablish the connection
properly, after all, IPv6 supposedly is better to this kind of
applications...

Thanks again Sebastian!
Federico Jinkis