gst_rtp_jitter_buffer_loop() getting stuck in gst_pad_push()

Sean csosmo at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:37:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

My pipeline use Rtpbin/Rtpjitterbuffer to receive RTP audio and video data,
re-ordering and then send out the ordered data for the subsequent elements.
gst_rtp_jitter_buffer_loop() is the main loop for Rtpjitterbuffer audio and
video thread to send out data. In the beginning of pipeline, both
audio/video thread keeps receiving data and output data in
gst_rtp_jitter_buffer_loop(). And I found when there's no video data
received in Rtpbin, video thread waits in JBUF_WAIT_EVENT() in
gst_rtp_jitter_buffer_loop(), which is expected. But the audio thread gets
stuck in
gst_rtp_jitter_buffer_loop()->handle_next_buffer()->pop_and_push_next()->gst_pad_push()?
Is it normal or is there anything setting I should set for
Rtpbin/Rptjitterbuffer to let Rtpbin keep sending out audio data? Thanks a
lot.