High Memory and Application Stuck

Adeel Arshad arshad.adeel.83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:39:08 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian

This is my pipeline

    video_bin = gst_parse_bin_from_description("tee name=t t. ! queue !
autovideosink t. ! decklinkvideosink mode=3", TRUE, NULL);
    video_filter_bin = gst_parse_bin_from_description("capssetter
caps=video/x-raw,interlace-mode=interleaved", TRUE, NULL);
    audio_bin = gst_parse_bin_from_description("audioconvert !
autoaudiosink", TRUE, NULL);

    pipeline = gst_parse_launch("playbin", &error);
    const char *char_uri = [uri UTF8String];
    g_object_set(pipeline, "uri", char_uri, NULL);
    GST_DEBUG("URI set to %s", char_uri);

    g_object_set(pipeline, "video-sink", video_bin, NULL);
    g_object_set(pipeline, "video-filter", video_filter_bin, NULL);
    g_object_set(pipeline, "audio-sink", audio_bin, NULL);

I don't have any pad probes, appsink or similar to get buffers from the
pipeline to the application