RTSP streaming with GStreamer

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Wed Oct 19 10:17:03 UTC 2016

Sebastian,

Thanks much!

It was a while back that I actually downloaded the source code (gstreamer-1.9.1), built it, and installed it on my Linux machine.    However, I do not see gst-rtsp-server nor gst-launch-1.0 in any of my build directories or other paths on Linux.   Which other modules do I download so that I get gst-rtsp-server and gst-launch-1.0?  I would prefer to download the source, build it, and get gst-rtsp-server and gst-launch-1.0.

Thanks,

Hemant