Anything that should go into 1.8.4 release?

William Salibrici bsalibrici at latticeinc.com
Mon Oct 24 16:59:53 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,
I would cast a vote to include a fix for Bug 763663 - libvpx segfaults on Windows/x86.
Looking at the activity log for this bug, it's not quite clear what the actual status is.
At the bottom of the 1.8 release notes link it looks like this 'vp8enc crashes on 32 bit Windows' is still listed as a known issue.

Regards,

Bill Salibrici