Getting Warnings while adding external subtitle file during playback

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 07:25:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

I get the below Warning Message when I add a subtitle file (external .srt
file) during playback.
gstpad.c:4655:store_sticky_event:<overlay:src> Sticky event misordering, got
'caps' before 'stream-start'.

As per some older discussion as per the below link,
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Capturing-jpegs-from-an-h264-stream-td4660254i20.html#a4660410

Also the way I understand, stream-start event should be followed by caps
event whenever a playback starts.
Any change in the order of the events and data flow may result in similar
error/warning situations.

What can be the reason behind this and what could possibly be done to stop
these warnings from being displayed.