How to remove ghost pad from a bin and relink to the same bin

Vivia Nikolaidou n.vivia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:08:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can you send a rough diagram of your bin/pad layout (which bins
contain which other bins, etc)? Please explain, based on that diagram,
what exactly you are trying to do, so we can help you better. Also, we
need to know about the pads relevant to the bin you are removing and
relinking: whether they are always/sometimes/request pads, whether
they are ghost pads corresponding to an inside pad, both inside the
bin itself and in whatever is linking to the bin.

Generally speaking, when you remove a bin, it is automatically
unlinked. Any pads you added have to be removed, and any request pads
you requested have to be released.

Best regards,

Vivia