How to remove ghost pad from a bin and relink to the same bin

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 04:36:11 UTC 2016

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4679477/new.png>
If image is not accessible, then the outer picture of my bin implementation
is defined below:

My Bin includes : Decodebin and Audio Convert Elements.
Decodebin consists of Audio Parser and Audio Decoder elements.

Now I remove decodebin while switching to a different audio stream, as I
have to reconfigure the pipeline with new audio parser and audio decoder.

And If I am not wrong, then the statement
"Generally speaking, when you remove a bin, it is automatically
unlinked. Any pads you added have to be removed, and any request pads
you requested have to be released. "

So if I remove bin from pipeline without unreffing the bin then the pads of
the bin added to it to generate sink and src pad still remain along with the
bin. And hence it can be reused by setting the target of the bin
"gst_ghost_pad_set_target".