Live stream insert some cleip and when clip ended switch back to origin stream

Topilski atopilski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:24:09 UTC 2016

Dear Gstreamer community,

I’m writing here if anyone can advice what to use in order to switch from
live video to file based video in my case the output is rtmp live stream.

My goal is while transcoding a live stream that goes out to rtmp to switch
into file video then when file ends switch back to live stream, something
like live Ad Insertion,

Due to so many libraries and module available for GStreamer a little help on
where to start would be appreciate. We have tried some approaches but didn't
work so well.