Live stream insert some cleip and when clip ended switch back to origin stream

Vivia Nikolaidou n.vivia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:14:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

You can use the input-selector element for that. When you get the EOS
event from the file source, you just switch the active pad of the
input selector.

Generally, it may happen that you have two sources, one of them
reaches EOS, and then you want to switch to the other one. In these
cases, you should grab the EOS event from the ending source (both
audio and video, if relevant), remove that source, and unref the
event. If you let the event slip downstream, it will eventually stop
your whole pipeline.

Best regards,

Vivia