decklinkvideosrc capture problem

Jani Koskimaa jani.koskimaa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:54:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

My Qt5 based software is using pipeline: decklinkvideosrc mode=19
connection=2 name=black ! queue ! videoscale ! videorate ! capsfilter
caps="video/x-raw,format=UYVY,width=1280, height=720,framerate=25/1" !
videoconvert ! qt5glvideosink

Video is shown but colors are wrong (very red). From console video is show
correctly if I change sink to ximagesink.

If I change format to ARGB which decklinkvideosrc (and qt5glvideosink)
should support I got error "

could not link videorate0 to capsfilter0". Qt5Glvideosink does not support
UYVY so videoconvert should do the trick automatically but it does not.
Why? Is this a bug in decklinkvideosrc?

I am using Fedora24, gstreamer1-1.8.3 and  qt5-gstreamer-1.2.0-8 from
fedora repo.

-Jani