Apple release codesign problem

bumjun-kim bamzunee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 06:09:26 UTC 2016

GStreamer version : 1.6.4(using cerbero universal build)
build platform : mac osx 10.11 el capitan

For Official App store from Apple release, I inputted the code sign in
Terminal and these are the result below. I succeed the code sign and upload
was also successful but with GStreamer framework, there is always code sign
error.

TestCase 1.
 - Directory Tree :
    MyApp.app
      /Contents
        /Frameworks
          /My.Framework
 - Terminal input codesign command : codesign -f --deep -s '3rd Party Mac
Developer Application: My Developer ID' --entitlements "MyApp.entitlements"
"MyApp.app"
 - result : codesign Ok

TestCase 2.
 - Directory Tree :
    MyApp.app
      /Contents
        /Frameworks
          /My.Framework
          /GStreamer.Framework
 - Terminal input codesign command : codesign -f --deep -s '3rd Party Mac
Developer Application: My Developer ID' --entitlements "MyApp.entitlements"
"MyApp.app"
 - Codesign Error Message :
      unsealed contents present in the root directory of an embedded
framework
      In subcomponent:
MyPath/MayApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework

TestCase3.
 - Directory Tree : GStreamer.framework(Only GStreamer)
 - Terminal input codesign command
	 : codesign -f --deep -s '3rd Party Mac Developer Application: My Developer
ID' --entitlements "MyApp.entitlements" "GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0"
 - result : codesign Succes

TestCase4.
TestCase1 to copy the GStreamer was codesign in TestCase3 to
MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks, I saw the upload test to AppLoader create a
pkg file.
 - AppLoader Upload Error :
    ERROR ITMS-90296: "App sandbox not enabled. The following executables
must include the "com.apple.security.app-sandbox" entitlement with a Boolean
value of true in the entitlements property list: [(
"com.myplayer.osx.pkg/Payload/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/libexec/gstreamer-1.0/gst-plugin-scanner",
"com.myplayer.osx.pkg/Payload/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/libexec/gstreamer-1.0/gst-ptp-helper"
)] Refer to App Sandbox page at
https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/mac/app-sandbox/ for more information
on sandboxing your app."
		ERROR ITMS-90260: "Bad Bundle Executable. You must include a valid
CFBundleExecutable key in the nested bundle osx-framework
[com.myplayer.osx.pkg/Payload/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework]
property list file."
		ERROR ITMS-90261: "Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file
that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle
osx-framework
[com.myplayer.osx.pkg/Payload/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework]
property list file."

Other versions(1.4.5, 1.6.4, 1.9.2) tested, but it was all the same.

I would like to release the Apple Appstore to resolve this problem.
Please help me.