AV synchronization rtp.

BogdanS bodyaf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:30:53 UTC 2016

I have two apps.
One takes audio from some source, rtp payload and sends it to udpsink.
Second takes video from another source, rtp payload and sends to udpsink.

On reciever side I recive two streams and save them to pcap's.

My problem that sometimes I turn off for sec audio source, and sometimes
videosource.
When I try to convert pcap to avi, it's not synchronized.

How I can to do synchronization( when saving to file) when I receive from
two different sources?
Usually what way people uses?