Not negotiated error sometimes happens

Tran Tu camtubk05 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:16:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to captured from camera to 2 video files with different
resolution using tee plugins.
The pipeline can work but sometimes it record to 0 bytes video files with
ERROR: Internal data flow error.

I also enabled log to see what happen with the pipeline.
Not negotiated happen makes the pipeline cannot change from READY to PLAYING
state. It change from READY->PAUSED->NULL instead.

Can someone show me what wrong with it because it is sometimes happened. Not
always?