Change resolution on the fly

张若 zr92zr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:04:48 UTC 2016

Yes, I know.

But my problem is:
I have a c code file (change_resolution.c). I use the g_object_set () to
set the original resolution inside. Then I compile the file and run it.
While the pipeline is running (receive the camera capture in client side),
how can I change the resolution?
As you said, just call the function g_object_set () again to change the
"caps" in the c code file while running? Is it possible?

Maybe it is a stupid question, but that is the main question and problem i
have.