GLimagesink in a widget

munezbn.dev munezbn.dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:39:20 UTC 2016

HI Matt,

When i enabled MESA3D VC4 driver and disable userland, omenmax
implementation will not be available hence gst-omx plugin will not build.
For my player application i want to use gst-omx plugin on raspberry pie.

Since i am beginner in gstreamer i wanted to know below points.

1] if i have to use glcolorscale in code ( not command line ) i have to
create glcolorscale element and link before sink element. But how do i set
the resolution which i want to scale. I didn't find any properties in that
element.

2] Is glcolorscale hardware accelerated ?

3] in my player, how can i get the screen resolution info so that i can
scale the video to match the screen resolution.

All i want is to play the video in fullscreen on raspberry pi using
gstreamer .. omxplayer by default plays in fullscreen.

Thanks & Regards
Munez