Get sprop-parameter-sets from rtph264pay element

PierreOlivier pierre-olivier.huard at twiga-web.com
Tue Apr 4 13:32:09 UTC 2017

Hello!

I'm quite new to gstreamer and I need some help.
I've created a working pipeline for RTP Multicast on iMX6. I launch the
pipeline with gst-launch -v. I can get the sprop-parameter-sets, and put it
in my SDP file on the client side (a Linux PC).

Now my pipeline is in C code, and I don't know how to retrieve the
sprop-parameter-sets property from the rtph264pay element.

I tried with g_object_get, but it gives me a NULL value. I also tried with
gst_element_add_property_notify_watch but my code won't compile (implicit
declaration of this function)

This is the code I use, it's just a basic pipeline in C. You can find it
here : https://gist.github.com/Pehoh/219cb7f94ccbf973541d04e764bde33d

Does anybody have any idea what i can use to retrieve sprop-parameter-sets
from rtph264pay?

Thanks !
Pierre-Olivier