[glimagesink] Adding new property to glimagesink and access it in wayland platform

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 00:05:03 UTC 2017

Right, so if the current GstGLDisplay/GstGLWindow implementations for
wayland don't work for your platform, you will need to create your own
based on what you have available in the IVI space.  Adding a property
for something that's exposed through other means (like GstVideoOverlay)
is *not* the correct way to go about this.

Cheers
-Matt