is it possible to add another src pad in GstBaseSrc class?

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:35:47 UTC 2017

The problem with that is the interface being provided by the device. If it
is a single file descriptor with its own interface for retrieving frames
from all 6 cameras then I can understand needing a single source producing
multiple pads. If the device provides 6 fds for every camera then you are
better off making a bin that internally creates 6 sources for every fd and
then make the bin provide 6 source pads. I am not aware of the design
behind the Ladybug cameras though.