Rgd CMAF in Dash

Sanjay Gupta sanjayg417 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:17:40 UTC 2017

Hi Nicolas,

Actually I read this link and saw the following statement:
 "CMAF is very similar to the file container that DASH already uses today,
so adopting CMAF from the DASH perspective *requires little, if any, change
*to encoders, workflow or players."

so thought to clarify with you guys if any additional changes will be
require for this.

Good to know that there will not be any changes required for this. Thanks
for clarification.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay