is it possible to add another src pad in GstBaseSrc class?

caoxi xi.cao at intel.com
Mon Apr 10 10:15:05 UTC 2017

But I found out that "tee" element has one defect: all the streams have the
same configuration. e.g., tee element can't output stream 0 for
NV12/1920x1080 and stream 1 for YUYV/1280x720. and I also tried "videoscale"
element, but it will occupies CPU resource to do stream cropping.
For your suggestion that handling on the bin level, I thought about that,
but that means I have to use multiple source plugins, which is not what I
expect