is it possible to add another src pad in GstBaseSrc class?

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 11:24:45 UTC 2017

Hmm, I do see why you would want reduce resource consumption in elements
like videoscale, but at the same time I do not see how you will get away
with not performing the scaling in software with a singular source. Unless
you are receiving from different sources you will have to perform the
conversions somehow. As for the multiple sources, why is that a problem for
you? I think that a more complete description of what you are trying to
make would clarify your reservations in using multiple sources or a bin
with a tee to solve your problem.