is it possible to add another src pad in GstBaseSrc class?

caoxi xi.cao at intel.com
Wed Apr 12 02:12:00 UTC 2017

Thanks, I agree your idea. Actually, this topic is proposed based on one of
my project, which requires the source element to output 2 different
streams(under certain situations) to do video capture, and these 2 streams
must queue buffers at the same time through the same interface. As for your
suggestion, I would like to create 2 bufferpools as a solution, it has the
same effect with bin or tee.
I've completed my design and I'm writing code to verify that, and the result
will come up these few days~