[nleurisource] inpoint and duration not effective

Christophe Da Silva dasilva.christophe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:13:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

I use gst-editing-tools (try with version 1.6.2 and 1.10.4) and the inpoint
and duration args for nlesource or nleurisource does not work.

ex:
gst-launch-1.0 nleurisource uri=file:///my_video.mp4 inpoint=10000000000
duration=5000000000 ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

My pipeline is working but all the video is used (from first to last
frame). The inpoint and duration have no consequence.

If I replace nleurisource by the old gnlurisource, everything works fine.

These options are still working?

And in this case, is this a bug from this version and do I need to upgrade
my libs?

Or maybe, it's not the way to do it anymore?

Regards,