nlesource / nleurisource - inpoint and duration not working

Christophe Da Silva dasilva.christophe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:20:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

I use gst-editing-tools (try with version 1.6.2 and 1.10.4) and the inpoint
and duration args for nlesource or nleurisource does not work.

gst-launch-1.0 nleurisource uri=file:///my_video.mp4 inpoint=10000000000
duration=5000000000 ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

My pipeline is working but all the video is used (from first to last
frame). The inpoint and duration have no consequence.

These options are still working?

And in this case, is this a bug from this version and do I need to upgrade
my libs?

Regards,