nlesource / nleurisource - inpoint and duration not working

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Thu Apr 27 11:27:21 UTC 2017

Hello Christophe,

Using NLE with gst-launch is generally not supported, there are a few
problems to solve.

I guess the issue here is that you are using a nlesource outside a
composition, which worked at some point so I guess it is a regression,
you should open a bug report.

Also not that urisource contains an uridecodebin so you should not use
any decodebin afterward.

Regads,

Thibault