Interleave isolation problem

William Salibrici bsalibrici at latticeinc.com
Fri Apr 28 18:25:16 UTC 2017

I am using the following simple pipeline to interleave two audio test sources. My development machine is windows 7 and I'm using GStreamer 1.10.4 with your windows pre-built binaries.

gst-launch-1.0 -e --gst-debug=*:3

interleave name=i ! directsoundsink

audiotestsrc wave=0 freq=200 !

"audio/x-raw,format=S16LE,rate=8000,channels=1,channel-mask=(bitmask)0x1" !

queue ! i.sink_0

audiotestsrc wave=8 freq=1000 !

"audio/x-raw,format=S16LE,rate=8000,channels=1,channel-mask=(bitmask)0x2" !

queue ! i.sink_1

The pipeline runs without errors. I used headphones to listen to the output. One side plays just the wave=0 signal which is correct. However, the other side plays the wave=8 signal mixed with an attenuated version of the wave=0 signal. Not good. Perhaps I am missing something. Can anyone help resolve this problem?
Thanks so much for your help,
Bill