Audio Mixer

Farzan Shojaee shojaee at partodadeh.com
Wed Aug 2 09:45:11 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I want to use Gstreamer to receive audio streams from multiple points on the
same port.

Indeed I want to stream audio from different nodes on the network to one
device that listen to incoming audio streams, and it should mix multiple
audios before playback.

I know that I should use 'audiomixer' or 'liveadder' to do such a task.

But I can't do it, and the mixer doesn't act correctly and when two audio
streams came, the output sound would be so noisy and corrupted.

I used the following command :

gst-launch-1.0.exe -v udpsrc port=5001 caps="application/x-rtp" ! queue !
rtppcmudepay ! mulawdec ! audiomixer name=mix mix. ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! autoaudiosink

has anybody any solution to do this job???

Every guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks all,

Farzan Shojaee