Audio Mixer

Yasushi SHOJI yasushi.shoji at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 01:33:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Farzan Shojaee <shojaee at partodadeh.com>
wrote:

> I want to use Gstreamer to receive audio streams from multiple points on
the same port.

> Indeed I want to stream audio from different nodes on the network to one
device that listen to incoming audio streams, and it should mix multiple
audios before playback.

> I know that I should use 'audiomixer' or 'liveadder' to do such a task.
>
> But I can't do it, and the mixer doesn't act correctly and when two audio
streams came, the output sound would be so noisy and corrupted.

you can't do that.   assign each port to each audio stream, receive each
stream,
then mix them with adder.
Otherwise, your receiving data is interleaved at udp packet level.
--
              yashi