Question about gstreamer in python

RonRog roneyrogerio92 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 11:07:29 UTC 2017

I also started to test the urisourcebin which seems to be more interesting,
but with the pepiline below I can not receive the sync-message::element,
even with rtmp input, the video file is generated but I do not receive the
message to divide the video. which leads me To believe that something is
missing in my command!

self.pipeline = Gst.parse_launch("urisourcebin
uri=rtmp://fms.105.net:1935/live/virgin1 ! multifilesink
location="+self.output_folder+"/%05d.ts sync=true next-file=key-unit-event
post-messages=true")