mix two audio streams

Vivia Nikolaidou n.vivia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 22:23:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

First you can try writing into a file instead of alsasink. Does that
work? If so, there's your problem.

Can you play an audiotestsrc ! alsasink ?

If that still doesn't work, even when you try writing into a file, try
removing the audiomixer and playing back the two streams one by one.
If that works, something goes wrong with the mixing. Then you can try
two audiotestsources that go into an audiomixer, or an audiomixer with
only one input, etc.

Anyway, you can try debugging it bit by bit like this, trying out
small parts of the pipeline and figuring out what the problem is.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Vivia