mix two audio streams

Farzan Shojaee shojaee at partodadeh.com
Wed Aug 9 12:54:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I want to receive two audio streams from two different ports (5001 and
5002), then mix them and playback. I used the following command in windows,
and it worked correctly :

gst-launch-1.0.exe -v audiomixer name=mix mix. ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! autoaudiosink udpsrc port=5001 caps="application/x-rtp" !
queue ! rtppcmudepay ! mulawdec ! mix. udpsrc port=5002
caps="application/x-rtp" ! queue ! rtppcmudepay ! mulawdec ! mix.

But when I want to test it on a linux based system running angstrom yocto,
it doesn't work. No sound heard while there are incoming audio streams. the
following command is used :

gst-launch-1.0 -v audiomixer name=mix mix. ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
alsasink device=hw:0,0  udpsrc port=5001 caps="application/x-rtp" ! queue !
rtppcmudepay ! mulawdec ! mix. udpsrc port=5002 caps="application/x-rtp" !
queue ! rtppcmudepay ! mulawdec ! mix.

Has anybody and idea to solve it.

Thanks.