Problem with progress time of hls live streaming

RonRog roneyrogerio92 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 00:38:21 UTC 2017

The initial problem was that I could not send
"video_event_new_upstream_force_key_unit". After several days I came to a
conclusion, the gstreamer for some reason does not advance the time, always
returns a fixed time, however I have an example with rtmp input that works
perfectly, only with hls input does the problem arise.

rtmp input working fine:

This returns the time increasing from transmission progress:

But with hls pipeline:

Return a warning and fixed time: