Good DVB stream with mpegtsmux

Antonio Jesús Díaz Honrubia antonioj.diazhonrubia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:06:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am trying to get a good DVB stream with gst-launch-1.0 by means of
mpegtsmux. I achieved to generate and send a stream over UDP. I can open
and watch it with VLC in the receiver, however, if I analyze the TS with an
analyzer, it gives me errors all the time (see the attached screenshot).

According to the errors, I think that the problem is in the adaptation
field, but I do not know what is happening. Any clue?

This is the pipeline that I am using, is there anything wrong in it?
gst-launch-1.0 -v videotestsrc do-timestamp=true is-live=true ! x264enc !
queue ! h264parse ! mpegtsmux ! udpsink host=10.192.33.136 port=2400 sync=1

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Antonio.