[RFC] provide a bin to GstRtspMediaFactory

Eloi Bail eloi.bail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:28:14 UTC 2017

> Perfect. It works like a charm.
> Thanks !

Actually we are facing a new challenge.
We wanted to have a  bus message watch for the running pipeline to set/get
custom message between pipeline elements. As gst-rtsp-server already set a
bus message watch, it was not possible to have 2 message watchs.

That's why we wanted to provide our subclass GstBin with overwritten
message handler.

A solution could be to subclass *GstRtspMedia*, set *create_rtpbin*
function and set a subclass of rtpbin with our custom message handler.

But it looks like I can not subclass rtpbin.

Does my solution makes sense ?

Thanks,

Eloi