Getting a element from pipeline for which when used gst_element_factory_make "NULL" was passed as second arguement

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sat Dec 16 18:09:49 UTC 2017

Le 16 déc. 2017 8:47 AM, "DeepakRohan" <deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

Hi All,

    I am creating a element while forming a pipeline using
gst_element_factory_make (Id3Demux, NULL);
Now the thing when we pass NULL as the second argument is that we get a
element with a unique name.

GstElement is a subclass of GstObject, so you can call
gst_object_get_name() as needed. Though, much simpler solution is to keep
the element pointer around.

Now the thing is I need to remove this element from the pipeline
dynamically.
But I am not getting how to search/get this element from the pipeline as
don't know the name of the element.

Please let me know what I can do or go through to find a suitable solution
for the same.

Thank You in Advance.